Mellomstasjonen & Oslo Runway
This season, Oslo Runway’s hair and makeup ”backstage” will be at Mellomstasjonen, the information center for the new National Museum, which is currently under construction. Here, we will also hold a host of activities, which are all open to the public!
Wednesday January 24
19:00 Oslo Runway’s official opening party
- Welcoming remarks by Luke Jenkinson of The National Museum and Ditte Kristensen of Oslo Runway
- Exclusive advance screening of This is it, a documentary series that follows 7 graduating BA-design students from The Oslo National Academy of the Arts, which will premiere on NRK in April.
- Launch of Oslo Runway Paper
- Refreshments and music to celebrate the sixth Oslo Runway.
Friday January 26 and Saturday January 27
- 11:00 – 15:00 : BIT cafe is open
- Live streaming of selected shows See schedule here
- 12:00 – 17:00 : Styling sessions by Redken/Adam og Eva and Guerlain’s international make up artist Jose-Luis Yuve.
- 10:00 – 17:00 : Redken’s wheel-of-fortune – a chance to win great prizes
Welcome to Mellomstasjonen!
Mellomstasjonen: Brynjulf Bulls plass 2, between City Hall and Aker Brygge